Quick home updates to ADD VALUE & sell your home quicker!
- 1. Change your light bulbs (the brighter the better)
- 2. Clean & Declutter (signs of normal life should be limited)
- 3. Start packing the nick-nacks & next seasons clothes
- 4. Minimize the “kids room theme” even if it’s well done
- 5. Power washing the outside can go a long way to a fresh look
- 6. Paint the shutters and touch up any peeling paint
- 7. Wash the switch plates and high-touched spots like railings on the property
- 8. Replace old drapes by either taking them down entirely or replacing them with white sheer curtains (only $5 / pair at most local big stores).
- 9.Walk your house from outside to inside or get a 36d5 Realtors opinion of what your “to do list” should entail. We are here to help!
…Now that your home is on the market with 36d5 Realty
1. Never turn down a showing
2. Leave the lights on
3. Crank the AC in summer if you have one
4. Light the fireplace in winter (as long as you will be returning to it after the showings)
5. Make yourself scarce. If you have tenants, sometimes they won’t leave, but the fewer people on the property the better.
6. Take a drive with the dogs if you can.